Thursday, September 03, 2015

Hattie B's (Nashville)

Hattie B's
5209 Charlotte Pike
Nashville, TN
(615) 712-7137


We had one last meal to eat in Nashville before returning to Memphis. There were lots of fancy places I wanted to try, most of which weren't open for lunch. I also wanted to make sure I didn't force my sensitive teen to eat at another "hippie place." We all love chicken, so Hattie B's seemed like a good bet. (We went to Prince's Hot Chicken years ago and loved it, but it as slooooooooow.)

I looked on Zomato (formerly Urbanspoon) and decided to try the West Nashville location since reviewers said it was much faster than the original.

Untitled

I was not prepared for it to be a hipster paradise. I was expecting it to be more like Prince's. But! Whatever! We ordered some hot chicken and had a seat.

We got drinks at the fountain and put our number on the table. In a few minutes we had some fine ass food on the table.

Untitled

It was hot, but not too hot. (You can certainly order it crazy hot if you want.) The kids got mild and I heard no complaints.

Untitled

Untitled

This was a multiple napkin meal that required a follow up in the restrooms to wash our hands properly. Definitely worth the trip! Also there was a cute ice cream place next door and lots of other fun looking restaurants along the Pike.

Click to add a blog post for Hattie B's Hot Chicken on Zomato

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...