Wednesday, August 26, 2015

The Pharmacy (Nashville)

The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden
731 McFerrin Ave.
Nashville, TN 37206
(615) 712-9517


Untitled

On our road trip last month, we stopped by Nashville's Pharmacy for lunch. I thought to myself, "How could the monkeys not like a burger parlor?" Well, we arrived right at the lunch rush, and Satchel (13), who must have been super hungry, got a little cranky about having to wait. They said it would be about 45 minutes, but honestly we only waited about 5-10. I really wanted to sit outside in the beer garden, but we asked for first available which landed us inside by the bar.

This picture does not do justice to the vast amount of outdoor seating at the Pharmacy. I definitely must go back and have a beer (or ten) in the beer garden someday.

Untitled

The Pharmacy makes their own sodas, which was a major selling point for Jiro (11). He ordered a creamsicle.

Untitled

Satchel wanted nothing to drink. He ordered water. He was being a poop.

Untitled

As far as the food went, Jiro was happy to get a burger "the way he likes it" and I quickly decided on the daily fish grinder with lettuce instead of a bun. (It's a thing.) Satchel, who loves burgers, decided to order chicken tenders off of the kids' menu. Whatever, kid!

The service was good, and our waiter was a typical Nashville hipster type. I think he had a tail, actually. Like an Anakin tail. Satchel complained that I always took him to "hippie" restaurants, but he must have meant hipster. Anyway, I think he's cute even when he acts like a puke.

Untitled

Jiro's burger was a nice size and he dug right in.

Untitled

He typically leaves a bite or two at the end, so I finished it off for him. Definitely an above average burger and the fries were very good too.

My salmon burger was quite tasty and I was happy. The sweet potato fries were right on.

Untitled

Satchel's kids' meal was thankfully quite hearty, and he was happy.

Untitled

I'm just remembering that he also ordered tater tots! Ha!

By the time we left, the place had cleared out. They definitely run a tight ship. I want to go back. I also want to try Mas Taco across the street.

Click to add a blog post for The Pharmacy Burger Parlor & Beer Garden on Zomato

1 comment:

Tina said...

I love the burgers! The restaurant is so nice! Thanks for sharing

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...